A wine glasses is a type of glass stemware that is used to drink and taste wine. It is generally composed of three parts: the bowl, stem, and foot. Selection of a particular wine glasses for a wine style is important, as the glass shape can influence its perception.
The straight, geometric lines of the Lense Wine Glasses give them a subtle appearance with the ability to compliment any table-service. Different from the curved bowl of a normal wine glass, the flat base on these glasses provides a unique visual flair to a dinner party.
Whether you're hosting a grand soiree for the local aristocrats, having a few friends round for dinner, or just enjoying a night in by yourself or with a partner, the Lense range of glassware is the perfect choice for any occasion.
210ml: H 185mm Ø 75mm
270ml: H 200mm Ø 80mm
360ml: H 215mm Ø 85mm
• Elegant straight design
• Ideal to accompany a contemporary table-service
• Geometric flat bowl
• Available in 3 sizes
• 6 x 210ml (7.4oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 24 x 210ml (7.4oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 6 x 270ml (9.5oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 24 x 270ml (9.5oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 6 x 360ml (12.6oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 24 x 360ml (12.6oz) Lense Wine Glasses
• 210ml: 184g
• 270ml: 188g
• 360ml: 266g
• 6 x 210ml: 1.26kg
• 6 x 270ml: 1.33kg
• 6 x 360ml: 1.86kg